women-1010139

0

The Keen bag is exactly what I needed. The large inside pocket area holds my small laptop, appointment book, wallet and checkbook. Under the flap there is a row of smaller pockets which I use to hold chapstick, pens and pencils, voice recorder and thumb drive, and a note pad. The shoulder strap easily adjust with its seat belt like clasp and the rubber bottom is a useful feature. I take this bag all over, both indoors and out, so having the bottom protected is important. The rubber is thick enough to help the bag stand up. This bag replaced my previous small back pack and is a superior style because it allows me to have my hands free and to carry everything I need. Friends have suggested that it would make a great diaper bag as well.

Women golf bag:women-1010139

0 comments:

Post a Comment