bag-1010181

0

Another awesome Dooney bag. I love this bag. This is one of several Dooney's in my collection that is going to be with me until I wear it out. Super comfortable to carry. I can barely tell it is even there. The Saddle color is gorgeous. I'm not a flashy person so I tend towards browns and blacks when choosing a purse so if you're the same, the Saddle might be a nice in between change that you will love. The inside is huge with plenty of room for everything and it doesn't feel all bulky. The leather smells fantastic; I could use this bag for an air freshener. If you like the lock sacs and how they hang on your arm, you'll love this bag just as much.

Women golf bag:bag-1010181

The bag of bag-1010181 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, bag-1010181 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of bag-1010181 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment