women-1009620

0

I love the size and style of this bag! It is a very soft, worn leather and is not stiff at all. It is a deep purse like others said, but because of the way you can fold it, I haven't had any issues in finding stuff. The color is lighter than the picture; it is more of a light brown color. The shoulder strap is long but can be shortened; however, the strap does not look as good this way, but I choose convenience over look! I look forward to using this bag on travel because you can fit so much in it. I love it.

Women golf bag:women-1009620

The bag of women-1009620 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, women-1009620 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of women-1009620 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment