golf-1010108

0
Women golf bag:golf-1010108

The bag of golf-1010108 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, golf-1010108 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of golf-1010108 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

A great traveling bag - I just got back from a two week trip to Alaska. This bag was with me the whole way. It held my camera, pda, all travel documents, a small paper back book, and misc. personal items. It did not get heavy I could find an item right away. I really like the light blue lining. The exterior held up through quite a lot - rain, train bus floors all kind of air traveling. The extra pockets gave a home to small stuff like pens or a nail file. The strap was easy to change from shoulder strap to wearing over my head shoulder. The security features in this bag are very well made. I especially like being able to keep the zipper latched/hooked so it can not be opened in a crowded area. You can not go wrong with this bag. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment