golf-1011094

0
Women golf bag:golf-1011094

The bag of golf-1011094 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, golf-1011094 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of golf-1011094 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

A great handbag! Enough room for a full-sized wallet and everything else I need to carry throughout the day (even a water bottle and a camera). Lots of little pockets on the inside, so small things don't fall to the bottom. A nice, long, thick strap lets me carry across body or I can adjust it to be shorter. My only complaint is the ballistic velcro on the flap, but I never need to worry about anything spilling out! I bought this bag for an upcoming overseas trip and I'm sure I will be very pleased with its versatility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment