bag-1009688

0

I like Perlina purse, because it is very soft. The one I own, before I purchased this one, has lasted over 15 years (still in good shape even though I carried it in rain many times). So I trust this brand. This particular one has a fan like shape, and I wasn't so crazy about it, but I went ahead and ordered it. I've been carrying it since it arrived, because I like to carry a lot of things and yet it keeps its shape. It has a good number of pockets that keep me organized. I'm sure I will keep this one for a long time like the last one. I have had many purses in between, but I think I like this brand the best.

Women golf bag:bag-1009688

The bag of bag-1009688 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, bag-1009688 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of bag-1009688 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment