golf-1009676

0

I found the Jack Spade Greene Street Nylon Canvas Field Bag to be an excellent bag for my purposes. I use it as my daily work bag to carry small sets of papers and folders, a few pens, my Blackberry, and various other things I don't like leaving my pockets all day like my car keys. I was looking for something that did not have a lot of zippers or extra pockets that I end up never really using anyway. This bag fit the bill very nicely. It is also light since it is made out of canvas and nylon. So it doesn't add a whole lot of weight in addition to what I am carrying. I used to have a leather brief bag and it was heavy on its own without even having anything in it. The Jack Spade bag though stays nice and light and is a very stylish looking bag too! I might be a Jack Spade customer for life!

Women golf bag:golf-1009676

The bag of golf-1009676 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, golf-1009676 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of golf-1009676 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment