bag-1010386

0

Exactly What I've been looking for - I'm a purse fanatic, and I LOVE Hobo Intern'l purses. I purchased the "Lauren" in black a while back as as something small that I could use on evenings out, but it was just too big to be used exclusively as a wallet, in my opinion. So I went back to Logohoo to see what I could find for a wallet. I read some of the reviews on the "Rachel" and decided to take a chance--after all, if it wasn't what I was looking for, free shipping back, right?? Well the "Rachel" arrived the next day, and I wasn't disappointed. The wallet I had been using was a men's checkbook wallet, because I hate how bulky typical women's wallets get. Not cute. The "Rachel" was a perfect solution. It's cute, it's slim, and it's CLASSY looking. I can fit my checkbook and register into one of the inside flaps. The magnet isn't flimsy at ALL, and I love the attached coin purse. The best part is, it's small enough to actually be considered a "wallet," fitting easily into all of my regular purses, but if I don't feel like lugging a purse around, it looks like a cute tiny clutch. LOVE it. WELL worth the cost.

Women golf bag:bag-1010386

The bag of bag-1010386 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, bag-1010386 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of bag-1010386 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment