women-1010287

0

Best Man Purse - I got tired of constantly having full pockets and looking for my wallet, keys, and phone every time I went anywhere, so I decided to get a "man purse". I tried several out before settling on the Guide Pro, which has been fantastic. The others were too purse-like insofar as their lines and utility (many had "wallet-replacement" compartment full of card slots and pockets). This one is rugged, but clean in its appearance. It has room for all my stuff (including extra diapers, wipes, ointment, and sunscreen for my 2 year old) without being so big as to make me look like an old lady… not to mention, it eliminated the need for me carry a diaper bag around. I love it. It's practical and not girly though it would look as good/natural and be just as useful for women (after all, it was made for them).

Women golf bag:women-1010287

The bag of women-1010287 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, women-1010287 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of women-1010287 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment