women-1010398

0

Finally. This purse suits my every need. It hugs to the shoulder when wearing off one side (one doesn't have to wear it cross-over). There are enough compartments without being finicky. The outer zippered pocket fits perfectly my small fossil wallet (that I already owned) for my everyday cards. The outer zippered pocket is easy to open, even while the bag is on your shoulder and is easy to toss in keys and cell phone where they are easy to find again since they don't get lost in the big compartment. The big compartment is almost endless. Even when temporarily over-full (book, water bottle, cheque-book, extra store cards, make-up bag and such) the bag isn't cumbersome. The bag is a nice weight in itself and the material is soft. It has just enough structure so it doesn't "flop" over when placed on the floor. The leather shoulder strap is lined with a soft fabric to prevent slippage. I'm not a "big purse" person and mulled over the two sizes of this purse. I am glad I bought the bigger one. I've met two people with the smaller one and they said it was a bit small. I have the red bag and the color is great; a nice fossil, muted red. My only concern is that the finish might stain so I think I ought to treat it soon to prevent the risk of that occurrence.

Women golf bag:women-1010398

The bag of women-1010398 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, women-1010398 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of women-1010398 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment