bag-1010410

0

For the first time in my life I am staying organized. I keep a lot of stuff in my purse and there is a perfect place for each item, I don't just have a big jumbled mess like I have had in every purse until now. Anyone who says they can't fit all their stuff in it just has too much stuff. Honestly I could cram a lot more stuff into this bag than I do. I keep my wallet and umbrella in the main pocket, my kindle in the big slot next to the main pocket, makeup/girl stuff in the inner zipper pocket, my inhaler, cell phone, and mp3 accessories in one of the small pockets, and a notepad pens in the other small pocket. The flap closes securely with clasp to protect your electronics; this is a feature I really appreciate. There is a large flat zipper compartment on the outside that is very convenient for a small amount of paperwork (itinerary for the airplane, checks to take to the bank, etc). I use one of the water bottle pockets for my sigg 600 ml bottle and the other one for my sunglasses and keys. This purse is rugged, comfortable, and stylish. The bag is a little stiff at first until you break it in, but this is just an indication of its structural integrity, this bag is going to stand up to the test of time. A thoughtful and beautiful bag by Haiku.

Women golf bag:bag-1010410

The bag of bag-1010410 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, bag-1010410 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of bag-1010410 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment