bag-1009675

0

I bought the floral pattern Kavu CC wallet to hold extra cards that I dont carry every time I leave the house, such as insurance cards, library cards, extra store discount cards etc. If I am going out for the day and need said cards this wallet is small enought to tuck in a medium purse along with my main small zipper pouch wallet, cell phone, etc. I agree with the reviewer that the cc slots are on the tight side. I could not have used this wallet for the way I used to carry my stuff, everything with me all the time. It just would not have held all my cards well, too tight a fit. As I dont use it often, I dont know if the fabric would loosen up with time. I think this wallet would be perfect for a person with just a few cards to carry, such as, teens, college students, light packers, etc.

Women golf bag:bag-1009675

The bag of bag-1009675 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, bag-1009675 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of bag-1009675 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment