women-1009710

0

Great Bag!!! I will be traveling to Africa and I wanted a messenger bag to carry my everyday essentials. I have been online looking at hundreds of bags in varying colors materials and sizes. The Pacsafe Meshsafe is the ideal... It is a nice looking and sturdy bag with clean lines. I carried this bag to NYC to trial it before taking it to Africa. It has many nicely placed zippered pockets inside so that items like my money and passport are not be easily had by pickpockets. The steel mesh is sandwiched between the fabric of the bag to prevent it from being slashed open or the strap being cut and the bag snatched away from you. Most importantly this bag can be locked closed and then locked to a stationary object to prevent the items inside or the bag itself from being lifted. The only downside to this bag is that the main zipper compartment is a little awkward to open and close but I am sure that is in keeping with its safety design. All-in-All I really liked this bag a lot... so much so that I bought another one the Pacsafe Meshsafe 200 its a little larger. This bag is ideal for people carrying laptops.

Women golf bag:women-1009710

The bag of women-1009710 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, women-1009710 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of women-1009710 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment