golf-1009656

0

I am forever on the search for the perfect purse. For a few reasons, this one isn't it, but it is not bad for the money. I was looking for a black purse for daily use with a rich leather look, enough pockets and/or compartments to keep me organized, and, most importantly, one which was not a bottomless pit (you know, the kind of which you can never find anything like your ringing phone, your keys, etc.). This purse is definitely not a bottomless pit, and it has enough compartments, and they are well placed. However, the bag's leather is not soft or particularly rich looking; it is actually kind of plastic-y. In addition, the handles (or, more accurately, the outside handle) have/has a tendency to slip off my shoulder while carrying the bag. I think it is because the bag is pretty long and pushes away from your body when under your arm. Finally, (sorry, Fossil) the bag looks a bit grandmothery. With all that said, it is not an ugly bag, it is well-designed for daily use, and, given the price, I don't mind beating it up. I give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. I wouldn't buy it again, but I didn't return it either.

Women golf bag:golf-1009656

The bag of golf-1009656 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, golf-1009656 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of golf-1009656 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment