women-1009668

0

I bought this bag roughly 6 months ago and it has already started to come apart. I will admit that I do travel more than most which is about 3 weeks a month for work. Threads have started to come apart in the zipper and the ventilation buttons on one end have come off. The 90 day warranty does nothing for me or someone who travels a couple times per year. I would recommend to weekly travelers like myself, spend the extra money on a name like Tumi and you will never have to worry about getting a low quality bag with a bad warranty like this. On a side note, Logohoo is awesome with unbelievable shipping! Oakley, stick to sunglasses!

Women golf bag:women-1009668

The bag of women-1009668 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, women-1009668 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of women-1009668 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment