golf-1009727

0

Great Bag - I really love my Puma bag. I bought it because I'm currently an intern in a doctor's office and also a student. I needed a bag that I could carry in the office and look professional with, yet also one that would be versatile enough to hold a few notebooks for class and of course, stylish. I've gotten all three and more with this purchase. Not only did the bag arrive in record time, it fits all my needs. It's definitely a little bigger than I expected but it has a nice shape and holds all of my belongings wonderfully. Additionally, I've gotten loads of compliments because it is so stylish; I have the all black, leather bag with the Puma tiger and logo in the front corner in gold. It is perfect for everything. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It may be just a little too big for a shorter girl, but I'm about 5'8 and it's fine.

Women golf bag:golf-1009727

The bag of golf-1009727 style works great as a sling bag. Bonus, golf-1009727 style is waterproof and seems to be dirt proof as well! The bag of golf-1009727 style does feel heavy, but not overly so and the protection is well worth the piece of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment